DISCRETE MATHEMATICS – I Syllabus


 B.C.A. Part I Semester I

DISCRETE MATHEMATICS – I

UNIT- IPropositional Calculus: Connectives, Negation, Conjunction, Disjunction, statement formulas, and truth tables, conditional and Bi-conditional, well-formed formulas, Tautologies, Equivalence of formulas, duality law,
Tautologies implications, Functionally complete set of, other connectives,

UNIT- IIDisjunctive normal forms, connective normal forms, Principal disjunctive normal form, Principal
conjunctive normal form.

UNIT- IIIPredicate Calculus: The theory of Inference for statement Calculus, validity using truth tables, Rules of inference, consistency of premises, and indirect method of Proof

UNIT- IVThe statement function, variables, and quantifier, Predicate formulas, Free and Bound variables,
The universe of Discourse, Theory of inference for predicate calculus.




Discrete Mathematics-I Notes

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post